Sir Aziz, My English Teacher #40

/
0 Comments
TO MY LOVELY SIR

....It is secrets...

Ini surat saye yang paling cantek (Beautiful)

From:
Secretman

I like a pink
Your glass are NICE...
Don't leave our class
Sir always in our mind

Sir Aziz, the best kind with me and Sir Aziz is very smart and not bad with me. Sir Aziz very good at the my class. And then, Sir Aziz is handsome and brave with my class (4 PEE1). Sir Aziz is very caring me. When I trouble he can helping me. Sir Aziz have skill and qualification at my class. (When Sir when to marry?????) please answer to us at the class..

OK....
YOU UNDERSTAND
OR UNDERSTOOD?

WHEN SIR?
BOLEH SAYA TAHU?

Note: This is anonymously written by a student of mine. It is unexpurgated both content and language-wise.


You may also like

No comments: