Sir Aziz, My English Teacher #39

/
0 Comments
Sir, u are the best teacher that I know. I love your teaching. U make the teaching be fun. Went the first time u entered my class, I tought that maybe your teaching is bored. But after you teach me, I fill very fun because your teaching is so fun. I hope that u will teach me but Puan Hany is ambil alih our class. Sir, please teach me because I will understand what your teaching. Sir, u are the best teaching teacher that I meet. Di kesempatan ini, saya nak minta maaf pada Sir. Saya banyak buat salah pada sir. I know that I was so noty with u. I hope sir maafkan saya.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
[SIR AZIZ] Saya Sayang Sir!!!

Thanx you for being my teacher

Sorry Sir
Yang saya bulat2 kan ni adalah air mata saya. Saya sedih sangat sebab nanti Sir dah tak ajar saya lagi.

I WILL MISS U SIR

From your noty student,
Rahsia... hehehehe...
^_^

Note: This is anonymously written by a student of mine. It is unexpurgated both content and language-wise.


You may also like

No comments: