Sir Aziz, My English Teacher #18

/
0 Comments
My English teacher is Sir Abdul Aziz. He lives in Sabah. He practical teacher at SMT Klang. He come in my class form 4 PEE1. He teaching the english.

Sir Aziz is a very kind, understanding and friendship. I like he teaching me and all my class. Cara dia mengajar kami cepat faham dan seronok. Everyday he must want we do 5 word. Everyday he come in the back door my back class must be close. He not like student sleep in class.

Sir Aziz is very responsible anything. He is lovely sir. I and my friends very happy with sir because cara dia mengajar amat menyeronokkan dan sir also do anything a activities what we study today. We love Sir Aziz. I and my friends will remember you forever and thanks about teaching we all.

I will miz u and love u sir. Thanks for everything. You're very sporting. i will can't forget and I will remember you sir. Don't forget we all form 4 PEE1. Take care. Happy always Sir.

I LOVE U SO MUCH, SIR ABDUL AZIZ :)

Note: This is anonymously written by a student of mine. It is unexpurgated both content and language-wise.


You may also like

No comments: