Sir Aziz, My English Teacher #16

/
0 Comments
Sir Abdul Aziz is my English teacher . He is a practical teacher. He is a very good teacher because he can teach me and he also do some funny will he teaching me. Before he teach me, I always sleep at class, went he enter my class I can't sleep and I don't why? Maybe he is funny teacher and good teacher. Everything that he teach me I will remember. He also do some games. The games that I remember is predict the storyline of the drama "Gulp and Gasp" based on the nine words/phrases pasted on the whiteboard. I am very happy to has teacher likes Sir Abdul Aziz but what can I do he will live this school in this week. I will miss you....

Note: This is anonymously written by a student of mine. It is unexpurgated both content and language-wise.


You may also like

No comments: