Sir Aziz, My English Teacher #12

/
0 Comments
I want to say that my English teacher is very kind person. First time I saw him, I feel Sir Aziz is snobbish teacher. Truely, I tell I not interested when I know Mr. Aziz would enter my class. But, the day when him entered my class, I feel that I'm wrong. Because Mr. Aziz is a kind and responsible teacher. He guide me in subject English very well. Now, I realize I cannot look at someone from outer. I really proud of him and appreciate him as my teacher. Right now, I don't feel to speaking english with anyone. For my english teacher, Sir Aziz, I would like to say thank you because teaching me. I really appreciate this. Thank you, Sir.

Note: This is anonymously written by a student of mine. It is unexpurgated both content and language-wise.


You may also like

No comments: