Alhamdulillah

/
0 Comments
Today was a beautiful day.

The sun was so bright. The sky was so vast and seemed endless.
I walked out from my house and headed to the bus stop, shouldering my bag packed with tennis balls and a racket.

At the bus stop, I saw a married couple was waiting for the bus, too. They bus came late, but I reached on time. The moment I stepped into the court, it was cloudy. Even the sky was too good to let a fasting guy like me play under a good cloudy sky.

Then I brokefast with my friend. I ate a plate of rice and three glasses of water. I was full. Then we bad farewell. I headed back home. An ordinary life I had today.

But somewhere in this world, I know the sky might be heavily overcast. There is hardly a sunny day. Children starve. in another part, children might have never heard of soccer, let alone tennis. All they know is bullet, blood and dying relatives. Children fight over a slice of bread. Parents lose their child. Children become an orphan in a blink of an eye. No goodbye said. And their life is not any ordinary.

I wish I could be more thankful.
Because people say we never know what we have got until it's gone.

Alhamdulillah.
Alhamdulillah.
Alhamdulillah.
Thank you, Allah.
Thank you for every little bless You have granted me.





You may also like

No comments: