I am a Twat

/
3 Comments

I've been on Twitter on a lot more than Facebook lately.

I don't know, maybe I just want a quieter place. Facebook has been so suffocating of late. Most of the time I log on Facebook with a good mood. Wanting to know what's going on with my fellow friends out there. What's latest. What's been circling around. A little gossip would be nice at times, just to elevate the mood a little higher. Just want to be a little happier.

But more often than not, very quickly I find myself in a huff and utterly disgusted.
So I log out.

I know it's up to people what they want to write as their status on Facebook. After all, it's their accounts, not mine. But come on. Have a little bit of common sense. Take a pity on other users who happen to be your friends. Do you really think people would die if they didn't know that someone was trying to flirt with your girlfriend? And what makes you think posting that as your status would be a cool act? To show that your girlfriend is so pretty that everyone else out there is vying to get her attention but fails, and her love is only for you because you're so jaw-dropping, goddamn gorgeous?

Get.a.freaking.life.like.seriously.

I don't know, guys. Maybe it's just me. Maybe it's just me in on of my moods. But I believe there are things worth keeping all to yourself. What I mentioned above is just one of the most wtf statuses I have ever, unfortunately come across on Facebook. There are lots more, I swear to great God. Maybe these people should have a blog. I mean, blogs are more private. People have no obligations to come and read, and once they do, it's at their own risk thus they must bear the consequences of reading something unpleasant. It's definitely none of the blogger's fault.

Maybe that's the reason why I created my own blog in the first place.

Because I know, that there are things I want to let out every now and again, and these things happen to be something that nobody gives a shit about. So I let them flow out into words and it makes me feel better each time. Whatever I can keep inside, I'll try to, and those that are beyond me, I encapsulate them into blog entries and bury them here.

Rather than shouting them out loud on Facebook and make other people feel crappy. Haven't these people ever heard that never tell anyone your problems? Why, 20% people don't care and 79% people are glad you have them. Only 1% people will try to help you, and this includes your parents and true friends.

So turn to your parents. Talk to them. Or let your true friends know. Maybe they can't help much, but it will make you feel better. Or better still, create a blog. It's frigging free.

So that pretty much justifies why I've been twittering a lot more these days. As you might have noticed, I don't have lots of friends on Twitter, but I am cool that way. I seriously am. I follow people that I think would not be a prick, and I am happy.

In fact, I think I am happier.
So if you think you wouldn't be a pain in the arse, you're allowed to follow me on Twitter :)


You may also like

3 comments:

Ibrahim Ismail said...

True enough. Too much rubbish on facebook. Game apps are one thing, statuses are the other thing. Sometimes I wonder why people have to 'Good night.. Good morning.. Going to lunch' everyday. This isn't some sort presentation greetings, anyway. People just don't care, right?

Ps. I heard tweeter is something like Facebook stat, only that it's more frequently updated?

YusLieNa said...

I'm dying to know who posted that! Wait, I think I know...

Aziz said...

Im: I am carefree whenever I'm on Twitter! :D

Yus: Seriously? :P