Sir Aziz, My English Teacher #37

/
0 Comments
Sir Aziz is my english teacher. He was kind as different like anyone teacher. He was very handsome when he wear spectacle. When he speaks like a girl. But everyone at 4PEE1 like Sir. He was like to give a question and gives are present. First time he teach me, I was interested and I like he speech when he teach me. My education was higher in English. I like the five words a day because he support me to understand a meaning of English. He come to my class was on time. He like to joke with everyone. When he walk as like a schema boy. But anything about them I like it. I would say to you don't touching Sir what I write to you.

Note: This is anonymously written by a student of mine. It is unexpurgated both content and language-wise.


You may also like

No comments: