Sir Aziz, My English Teacher #22

/
0 Comments
Sir Aziz, the best english teacher have I meet. first time I saw her, I think he like very.... scary ar... but he was a kind man. When he tich in my class, he always ask Ridhuan, syauqi or me to clossed the door. I don't know why? But its ok. But what I want to say about he, he very kind, when he angry to my class, he still can tich my class. And he alway make game in class.

Sir Aziz make me different with my own self. Before this, I don't like English class with another teacher. Not Puan Hani class. Now I very like English class but now I don't know what I want to say. And Sir Aziz is first person make me want to learn about English. But I never get full mark in my English paper.

Last want, I hope Sir can stay with us in 4PEE1 and tich us in English. And last think, thans for giving our note book. (^_^)

Note: This is anonymously written by a student of mine. It is unexpurgated both content and language-wise.


You may also like

No comments: